War to the Core is a MOBA-RTS hybrid space war game. It is what you get when you merge League of Legends with Starcraft with a touch of Magic: The Gathering!
Gear up and join the War to the Core.
- Hey guys, here are the specifics of the first two solo missions, those are sketches of the first two missions. First mission: A harvester is placed near the ship, generating supply caches. The player collects energy caches and escapes a ring of mines. No supply links allowed. The sensor component is introduced by one of […]Read More »
- We are stoked that we managed to land on IndieDB’s Indie of the Year’s Top 100 list! We are also the only MOBA that made it to the list! The support we got from the community was overwhelming, and we would like to thank each and every person that helped us get this far. Whether […]Read More »
- Characters: Daniel Blaze. Protagonist, player-character. Headstrong and rebellious. Ambiguous loyalty to the Shepherd Coalition. Joseph Blaze. Father of Daniel Blaze. Commander of the Leviathan mothership until executed for treason by the Shepherd Coalition. Sylvia. AI assistant. Provides intel, advice, mission objectives. Captain Zhukov. Cyborg commander assigned to hunt down player during the first several missions. […]Read More »
- The Blaze family had long been controversial. They supported the Shepherds, but continually frustrated the Orthodox elements of their faction. Joseph Blaze was especially known for his tolerance of the weakling families that used genetic engineering to alleviate the sicknesses that exposure to the Earth’s surface had inflicted on them. Such tensions between orthodoxy and […]Read More »
- Location: The Pole Base. When Daniel Blaze passed his final test and became the primary candidate to pilot the Leviathan, the Shepherds’ newest ship, he caused a quite a stir. Not because he’s the youngest member of the Pole fleet to be nominated for admiralship, the faction had already made peace with this as a […]Read More »
War to the Core is an Indie game that is currently in Beta. You can download our latest stable build today from Microsoft App Store.
If you would like to help us improve the game then you can join our pre-release versions, jump on the cutting edge, and help us build what’s coming next to the game. Visit Alpha/Beta Testing for more details.
Get in touch and tell us what you think on Discord. We like to hear from gamers and creative folks. That’s where great ideas originate.