War to the Core is a MOBA-RTS hybrid space war game. It is what you get when you merge League of Legends with Starcraft with a touch of Magic: The Gathering!
Gear up and join the War to the Core.
- We are stoked that we managed to land on IndieDB’s Indie of the Year’s Top 100 list! We are also the only MOBA that made it to the list! The support we got from the community was overwhelming, and we would like to thank each and every person that helped us get this far. Whether […]Read More »
- A New Initiative A story by Sergiu Jenescu A pilot is standing on a cliff, near a quarantine zone. He is gazing across a desert, with large sand dunes and a few dead bodies near the cliff. He is dressed in uniform, and has a special mask to prevent him from breathing polluted air. He looks […]Read More »
- Interceptors are among the upcoming new features in development for War to the Core. They are small, automated warships that alternate between attack and defense. Player-controlled Motherships can fight against incoming enemy Interceptors to defend their base or fly alongside their own fleets of Interceptors to victory. You can also exercise some tactical control over your […]Read More »
- It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. Mark Twain Although numerical or qualitative advantage should never be underestimated, in hands of fearless few, battle ground may turn into an art and outnumbering enemy will flee in hope of mercy. If they are able […]Read More »
- The mothership is at the heart of our struggle. When you’re out in space, fighting against an onslaught of enemies, your mothership is your single hope to survive and leave Earth alive, along with the millions that have been entrusted to you. It’s the vehicle that opens up new opportunities in distant systems. So… Keeping […]Read More »
War to the Core is an Indie game that is currently in Beta. You can download our latest stable build today from Microsoft App Store.
If you would like to help us improve the game then you can join our pre-release versions, jump on the cutting edge, and help us build what’s coming next to the game. Visit Alpha/Beta Testing for more details.
Get in touch and tell us what you think on Discord. We like to hear from gamers and creative folks. That’s where great ideas originate.