Follow these steps to checkout the game on a Mac.
- Install SmartSVN (or your favorite SVN client).
- Create a root folder somewhere with lots of space, let’s call it “Ballistic” (the code name for our game).
- Checkout the repositories you need under the “Ballistic” folder. Typically you will need three repositories.
- Frequently update the repositories from SmartSVN as needed.
- Open the game in Unity.
- From the “Build” menu in Unity select “Asset Bundles” (do this step any time FMOD is updated to apply the latest audio changes).
- Run the game.
Here’s a small visual guide for the checkout steps. You will need to repeat this for all the repository URLs you need:
Choose the local path to be just under “Ballistic” with the exact same name as the repository name.
This is how the structure should look like once you’re done.